Timac Agro USA specializes in plant and animal nutrition with extensive expertise in crop nutrition, soil conditioning and fertilizer efficiency, offering a specific range of fertilizers adapted to local soils and farmers' needs.
Timac Agro USA cherishes its history. Without the foresight of our past visionaries, we wouldn’t be a leader in the market today.
But our history extends beyond our own opening in the United States. Our fertilizer facility was opened in the early 20th century as Reading Bone Fertilizer. Since then, this facility has been home to two other fertilizer companies before Timac Agro USA joined the market.
We value the insight of those who have made their life’s work from this facility. Many employees chose to stay with Timac after we purchased the fertilizer facility in 1999. We are proud of our history, both locally and globally.
As a Roullier Group subsidiary, Timac Agro USA provides its customers with products that meet the highest international quality and safety standards. Our fertilizer efficiency technologies are revolutionary in the market and enable growers to optimize their fertilizer investment, while at the same time improving their environmental stewardship practices.
- Our technologies are proven not only in our own laboratories, but in field trials all around the world with prominent growers and through university research as well, in order for individual growers to be confident in the efficacy of our products.
- Our strength is to benefit from the experiences of 35 countries around the globe, transferring R&D into success.
Timac Agro USA employs a strong team of Crop Nutritionists who provide advice and monitoring services to farmers for improved performance, maximized outputs.
Timac Agro USA encourages our customers to Think Different…Farm Better. It’s a motto we believe in and a standard we help farmers and ranchers achieve, every day.
INNOVATION IN R&D
The Research and Development teams of the Roullier Group are ready to employ their competences to meet the challenges of the 21st century in Plant and Animal Nutrition. Their strength is to collaborate with our different trades of commercial, industrial and marketing services.
The Global Innovation Center of the Roullier Group has important research structures and is composed of experienced scientific skills. It aims to create new ranges of products to meet the expectations of our global customers.
The 8,6111 square foot covered buildings will house state-of-the-art:
- vegetalized greenhouses (8,611 ft2) and phenotyping of plants
- laboratories for mineral physics, microbiology, chromatography, hygiene and sampling
- products and marketing department and administration department
- a cafeteria, conference hall
Greenhouse and laboratories are intended to accelerate the process of testing and validation of new products. Preparing the future and protecting the environment take shape in unison through the share of expertise.