Products & Services
A slat manure treatment to help improve manure quality and air quality, as well as improve animal efficiency.
- Lithothamn, PH regulator and bacteria fixation allows for more manure breakdown.
- Clay, crust humidification, manure homogenization, ammonia fixation, odor neutralization.
- Bacteria: organic matter digestion, manure oxygenation, composting activation, nitrogen mineralization.
- Ascopharm: Booster effect on bacteria, adaptation of the bacteria premix to the manure.
- Increase of mineralized nitrogen of the manure allows for less bought N. Potential of 15% increase.
- Increased rate of gain due to the reduction of noxious gases in the barn.
- Better homogenization of the slurry, more accurate nutritional impact on the ground.
- Less time agitating, lower cost of tractor use or custom applicators time.
- Cattle: 1lb/per cow each week applied to either slats or in manure gutter or apply 4lb/per cow per month directly into the pit.
- Slurry Tank: in empty pit use 2lbs/35 square ft. or add to pit with manure in it at 2lbs/220 gallons of slurry present in pit.
- Pigs: Maternity 2lbs/month/stall several times per month, Post wean 2 lbs/piglet upon arrival of the animals, Fattening 1 lbs/pig upon arrival then 2 application of 0.5lb during the grow out period.
- Poultry: 1.5lb/100 sq ft. re-apply as needed.
Download the product brochure:
Packaging : 55 lb bags
For more information, please contact us.